Baltimore Fitness Trial
- Overview: Many people are not sure where to begin their fitness journey. If you are someone who has joined one of those big gyms in the past but have issues staying motivated, this package is for you. If you've never had a personal trainer before but know its something you should explore, this package is for you. If you've had a personal trainer, who just wasn't the right fit for you, this packages is for you.
- Now is your chance to try out three different programs with three different personal trainers in the Perry Hall, White Marsh area. This will allow you to test a few different styles of training before making any decisions regarding your personal training. There are no obligations after your trial. Each personal trainer also runs full size group classes if it turns out personal training is not for you. These include include: Strongman, Strongwomen, Beginner Kettlebells, Kickboxing Conditinoing, Advanced Kettlebells, Cardio Kickboxing, Circuit Training, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Women's Self-Defense.
Cost: $100 for 3 Sessions
What you get:
- Meet Dan Cenidoza, head instructor of the Baltimore Kettlebell Club, for ONE Private or Small Group Functional Movement Screening at Art & Strength - 8019 Belair Rd, Ste 12 | Baltimore, Maryland 21236.
- The Functional Movement Screening helps to indentify asymmetries and limitations in your body that can be holding you back or cause injury. By correcting these irregularites, with Corrective Exercises, you can exercise properly with a much lower risk of injury.
- Meet Rob Sullivan, head instructor of Sullys 6 Cirtcuit Training, for ONE Private or Small Group Circuit Training or Fitness Boxing Lesson at Art & Strength - 8019 Belair Rd, Ste 12 | Baltimore, Maryland 21236.
- Studies show that circuit training is the most time efficient way to enhance cardiovascular fitness and muscle endurance.
- Kickboxing Conditioning works all of the major muscle groups and is an excellent aerobic activity. This type of workout promotes weight loss, in fact, A 150 pound person practicing kickboxing for 30 minutes per session can expect to burn between 325 and 450 calories
- Meet Greg Lew, head instructor at Grapple Academy Martial Arts , for ONE Private or Small Group GAMA-Fit Agility and Cardio Training Session at Grapple Academy Martial Arts - 4132 E. Joppa Rd, Ste 108 | Baltimore, Maryland 21236.
- With Greg's GAMA-Fit program, you will combine speed and agility training with aerobic exercise and muscle toning. It's a total body workout using bodyweight exercises, and very light weights. You'll burn hundreds of calories and develop abs of steel!
Request more info below!
Functional Movement Screening with
Circuit Training & Fitness Boxing with
Agility Training & Cardio with