- This Saturday is the scrimmage at Baltimore BJJ. For those who are not competing, Mr. Matty will be teaching the Adult Beginner Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class on Saturday morning, Feb 20th. Yoga will be cancelled for the day and resume next week.
- We are ADDING classes: Starting March 2nd, we will be adding TWO Wednesday classes. One at 10:00AM and one at 8:00PM.
- We are adding at Teen and Adult San Shou Self-Defense Class for ages 12+ on Wednesdays at 7:00PM starting APRIL 6th.
- No changes - though we are keeping an eye on class size and have plans to add classes in the future if classes become too big. We are adding a class for the older kids, which will reduce the class size for the younger kids. See below
- We are offering a new class for ages 12+ (If your child is 11, please see Coach Greg) on Wednesdays at 7:00PM. This class is also for Adults. This way, parents may take the class if they wish, and new adults may join, if they are more interested in once per week self-defense training, rather than our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program. This class will be the Adult San Shou Karate/ Self-Defense Curriculum and NOT the kids curriculum.
- This will begin April 6th